10″ Wheel Non-Adjustable Magliner or Equal Aluminum (10CFLB)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Reduces Pull-Back by 90%
• Reduces Excessive Repetition of Body Motions
• Reduces Injuries
• Lightweight (5.8 pounds)
• Minimal parts (4 bolts & nuts)
• Access to axle (for pulling handcart out from under load)
• CFL available in various lengths
• Difficult to lose lever after installation
• 4” Wide Pedal: Wider surface prevents bruising of foot/flatfoot
• Increased Payload: More cases can be loaded and fewer trips to unload truck
• Reduced Pull-Back: Reduces injuries to hands, shoulders, and upper back
• Controlled Descent: Reduces spilling load when parking dolly.
DISCLAIMER: The Clever Foot Lever™ is rated for the same weight as the manufacturer’s handcart and it should not exceed the limits noted on the handcart.
Contact Rocke Solid™ for pricing and availability.
According to OSHA the direct cost attributable to work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) total $15 to $18 billion per year, with indirect cost (such as resulting management costs or the cost of production losses) increasing the cost to employers to more than $45 billion.” – August 2014 https://spine.osu.edu
Visit www.isr-institute.com and use the calculator to determine the True Cost of Employee Injuries.
Analysis Example: Suppose an employee had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome surgery and the insurance claims total $10,000. The Indirect Costs can then be estimated at $11,000 and the Total Costs become $21,000. If we assume a profit margin of 5%, then the true impact of this employee’s surgery is $21,000 divided by 5% or $420,000, which is the estimated additional sales needed to maintain this company’s 5% profit margin. Visit www.dol.gov/owcp for EEOICP statistics and compliance assistance.